Pages

Friday 24 April 2015

Broken By Kelley Armstrong

3 out of 5 stars.

Clayton doesn't do unobtrusive well. Not even when he tries, and today he was trying his damnedest.

First, I want to give a little back ground.
This series is about supernatural woman. It's not just about one character but instead about a whole bunch that all connect. This isn't the first book I've read in the series and I loved seeing reference to characters I knew from the other books. I love the idea of this series.

I like that this story is about a werewolf. I love werewolf books!
I did think that the story was very fun and original.
I really wanted to get into this book and by page 34 I was invested in the story line but… it was lacking something. It was boring but I still didn't want to put it down. I just feel like it couldn't hold me the way other books did and honestly, I found a lot of filler and a lot of boring scenes. And this is coming from someone who normally loved filler

When it comes to characters I love Zoe, and Nick. Actually the book had a lot of great side characters.
The main characters were good too, as a hero Clay was fun, and I was rooting for him, but I wasn't attached to him like I wanted to be. And while Elena was great too, I didn't have the connection I wanted to have with her.
This book ended well. There were no loose ends that needed to be tied up but the was room for another book fur sure! A book I'd probably read to be honest.

What this book did for me most of all was make me want to read more from the series and learn more about the character and the wold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment