Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

Fools Journey by Brandon Tackett

3 out of 5 stars
This was a bit of an odd book. The thing I really didn't understand is that it is "book one: Episode three"wouldn't it just be easier to make it book three?
You can't tell that you tuned in too late right off the bat- at least I asume I turned into late? It wasn't until the love interest popped up that I thought I might be missing something.
But, the plot was interesting, and the story was good. The characters were fun (which is a big deal to me.) and I wasn't completely lost  even though I', pretty sure there were other books out before it. It was a short read, a light read but a good read. I had it done in probably 5 hours at the most and would fully consider getting more of the series.


The one thing  will add that I realllly liked about this book is that the author was able to give a date to when the next one would be out!

No comments:

Post a Comment