Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

Binding the Shadows by Jenn Bennett

5 out of 5 stars

So, anyone who reads the blog knows that I have loved Kindling the Moon and Summoning the Night which are the first two books in this series.
I was so excited to start this book, so let's jump right into the review!

The first thing I want to say is that I ADORE their relationship. The honestly, the sexual attraction, the love that they have for each other and the way that they make it their own little thing- their own little family.
That is the biggest thing I love about this book.

This book seemed a little slow at points, I'm not really sure why maybe things were just too drawn out or there was too much filler? But none the less I couldn't put the book down. As always Jen Bennette hooked me.

The story was fun and I'm so attached to all the characters that I can't wait to read more.
To me this book is a little more on the fantasy side then a lot of other romance that I've read and I love that about it! I like that


The only thing I didn't like about this? There was a cliff hanger…. I hate cliff hangers! At least I hate cliff hangers if the next book isn't out yet.  But, I can't even bring myself to knock half a star off for that. I'll be reading the next as soon as it comes in the mail!

Really, go read this entire series right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment