Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

Fallen Angel by Ella Scarsdale

3.5 out of 5 stars

Didn't really hold my attention.

The story was good and the characters were fun. I really liked the idea behind this story actually but I'm not sure, I just couldn't get myself into the book.  Maybe it was the point of view or fuck if I know honestly, but it was a good book, I just didn't feel like I could give it a full four star review.


This was a short historical romance with a fun heroine and a super romantic hero. I absolutely loved the plot behind this.
While I couldn't give this a full four star review I will say that I couldn't put it down. The suspense was great and the teasing did what it was supposed to do- tease the reader! However I would have liked to see a little more form the characters. They felt a little two-dimensional to me.
There really weren't many side characters, and I just couldn't fully understand the way that the main characters reacted to some situations in the story. 
When it came to the villain I just wasn't feeling him. I got why he was the villain but I would have liked to see more from him. I wanted to hate him, and sadly I just didn't. 
However, this wasn't a bad story, I want to stress that! I'd love to see more from these two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment