Pages

Saturday 20 June 2015

Interview With Sarah Cradit

Why don't you tell us about your latest work? 
I’m always working on the latest book in Paranormal Southern Gothic series/saga, The House of Crimson & Clover. Currently, I’m working on the first and only erotic title in the series, which was inspired by a secret “club” that features into the broader series in a small way. 

What inspired it? 
I wanted to take something that already had some erotic undertones and explore the world in a broader way. I couldn’t do it within the main series, so this has allowed me to stretch my legs in this genre. 

Is there something you are currently working on? 
Other than The Menagerie, I’m also working on Volume 6 in the series, Myths of Midwinter, which will be released in the fall. 

Is there a topic you would like to write about but haven't gotten around to yet?  
Vampires. I did dip my toes in with a short story around my version of this race, but I’ve developed an entire history and mythos around it and so it’s just a matter of sitting down to work on some stories. 

When did you finally feel like you could call yourself an author? 
I think I’ve always called myself one; since I was seven, when I wrote my first short story. I started my first book at the age of eleven. The definition of an author is one who writes, and I’ve always written. 

Other than writing, what are your favorite things to do? 
It probably goes without saying that I love to read. But my biggest passion, outside of writing, is travel. I’ve visited over twenty countries and I make a point to visit one new one each year. If I wasn’t a fiction author, I’d love to be a travel blogger. 

Are there any websites where readers can connect with you? 
Here’s the Big  4: 

No comments:

Post a Comment