Pages

Sunday 7 June 2015

Dead Beginnings by Taniquelle Tulipano

3 out of 5 Stars

I was asked to review this by the author, although it wasn't something I'd normally take on it did sound very interesting so I agreed to do it.

This was an odd read for me, hence why it is a 3 star. It wasn't bad. But I didn't lap it up. I did read it quickly and there were points where I couldn't put it down because I wanted to know what was going to happen, but over all I just wasn't as invested as I wanted to be.

As for as characters went the main characters were okay. I loved the way they met- actually I really liked it.But I just wasn't buying their reactions to things.
I liked being able to see from both point of views but I did also feel that because I was constantly seeing the same scenes it going a little boring for me.
When it came to side character I really enjoyed them! Though I would have liked to get to know them a little better, they would actually probably be the reason I picked up another book in this series. This book was a cliff hanger, normally I don't like cliff hangers but the fact of the matter is that I just didn't care enough.

All that being said it was a nice light read, not something I would get super into or emotional over

Warning: This is a captive romance. I personally am not a huge fan of them so anyone who feels the same as I do might want to avoid this.

No comments:

Post a Comment